Friday, November 19, 2010

Photo Montages at ARMA Museum, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia






The five selected works on display at the Agung Rai Museum of Art in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia (http://www.armamuseum.com/). I have an entire wall full of my pieces, it is very humbling and makes me quite happy, my first museum show! 
These works will be on display through January 8, 2011- go see them if you are in Bali or tell any friends going over there! If anyone has any connections in Asia I would love to see them go to another museum or gallery after this show- any ideas anyone?
All the work reflects some aspect of life in Bali, all are quite large (~40"x60"), all are framed in black wood with glass over prints. They come in signed, limited additions of seven prints. If you are interested, prices are $1600 (US) up to $1950, great for a vacation home, restaurant or hotel!
Thanks for looking, my friends rule!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment